My Guide Website?
Danube Boat Cruise and Guided Tour of Vienna Old Town
Discover the highlights of the historic Old Town with a Private Guide and see the landmarks along the Danube River from a boat cruise. See the Rathaus, St Stephen’s Cathedral and Hofburg Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Vienna’s Old Town with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- See the Rathaus, St Stephen’s Cathedral and Hofburg Palace
- Go on an exclusive boat cruise along the Danube Canal
- See 3x times more sights than during a usual walking tour
- Immerse yourself in Vienna’s history, culture and heritage
DescriptionDanube is the second-longest river in Europe, a remarkable witness to the history, culture and heritage of Austria. Join our Local Guide on the streets of Vienna’s Old Town to learn all about its remarkable monuments and hop on a boat to see even more highlights! Experience the historic and modern side of Vienna like never before! The 3-hour 15-min option combines a walking tour of the Old Town with a 1-hour 15-min sightseeing cruise along the scenic Danube Canal. You will meet with your Private Guide in front of Rathaus, the massive Neo-Gothic city hall, and pass the magnificent, statue-rich Burgtheater to get to the lively city center filled with grand buildings and monuments, such as the Column of Pest. You will also see the Baroque-style St Peter’s Church and the stunning St Stephen’s Cathedral. The guide will take you all the way to the Danube Canal and tell you about the sights you will see on the cruise. You will hop on board a comfortable boat, sit down, relax, and enjoy sightseeing from the water. You will see architecturally important buildings such as Media Tower, Urania observatory, Badeschiff, Ringturm, Roßauer barracks, Zaha-Hadid-Haus, Schützenhaus and much more. Choose the 4-hour 15-min option to enjoy an extended walking tour with a 1-hour 15-min sightseeing cruise. During this tour you will learn even more about Vienna and see additional sights such as Wiener Minoritenkirche - a 13th-century Gothic-style church with a unique roof. Another must-see sight is the Hofburg - the Baroque-style Habsburg palace complex with famous museums.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Vienna's Old Town and Danube Canal Cruise 5-Stars Guide with Official Vienna License, who speaks fluently in chosen language Tickets for a 1-hour 15-min Boat Cruise Walking tour of Old Town highlight Lots of information about Vienna’s history, culture and heritage
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information The guide does not participate in the cruise. Guide will take you to the pier, give you the tickets and shortly introduce the sights you will see during the cruise Please bring warm clothes and don't get surprised by the chilly weather as it may be colder on the water than on the land