My Guide Website?
Fast-Track Sisi Museum Hofburg Vienna Small Group with Guide4 Reviews
Hear the true story of “Sisi'' on a small group tour of the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments and the Hofburg Palace Courtyards and Gardens. Skip the lines and enjoy an intimate touring experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Hofburg Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a 5-Star Licensed Guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments
- Learn about Elisabeth 'Sisi' of Bavaria, the Imperial House of Habsburgs
- Admire Hofburg inside and out, exploring its courtyards and gardens
- Avoid overcrowded tours, this experience is limited to 14 people
DescriptionOur small group tours are one of the most convenient and affordable ways to discover Hofburg Palace and Gardens. With a maximum group size of 14 people, you can enjoy a more personalized attention from our Licensed, English-speaking Guide without worrying about getting lost in the narrow but crowded corridors of the Hofburg. No lines, no rush, no boredom. Discover imperial Vienna! Book a 2-hour guided tour of Hofburg Palace and Gardens. Our tour begins in Michaelerplatz, just outside the Hofburg, with a warm welcome and introduction with our Expert Guide and a small group of like minded individuals. Together, you will explore the palace inside and out, discovering its history and best-kept secrets, including fascinating facts and myths about the beloved Empress Elisabeth, “Sisi”. With skip-the-line tickets to the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments you will be able to make the most of our visit without wasting time in long queues. The guide will show you the remarkable collection of Sisi’s personal items while sharing stories from her childhood in Bavaria, her marriage to Franz Joseph and their travels throughout Europe. You will also see their private bedrooms, sitting rooms and offices filled with stunning artwork, luxurious furnishings, and intricate decorations. The group will also take a short walk through the Hofburg courtyards and public gardens, Heldenplatz and Burggarten, where you may see the famous White Stallions of the Spanish Riding School Vienna. Come and enjoy!
IncludesGuided Tour of the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, Hofburg Courtyards and Gardens 5-Star Licensed Guide speaking only in English Skip-the-Line Tickets to Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg Free Admission to Hofburg Courtyards and Gardens Small group tour limited to 14 people
- We recommend arriving at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts, as latecomers won't be able to join the group or receive a refund. Skip-the-line tickets to Hofburg Palace include timed entry so you don't have to wait in line for your tickets. Admission is for the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments. Admission to Hofburg Gardens includes free parts of the courtyards, Heldenplatz and Burggarten. Be aware that the corridors in the Sisi Museum are narrow, so you will need to stay close to the guide. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, suitcases, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. Our group tours are in English only. There will be a maximum of 14 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.