My Guide Website?
From Vienna: Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau1 Reviews
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Travel through the local vineyards for a Austrian wine tasting experience.
- Drive with a high-tech scooter for the whole day
- Visit the beautiful Stift Melk and take a short walk through
- See the old castle ruin Aggstein
- Participate a traditional wine tasting and get a taste of Austrian wine
DescriptionBegin the day with a pick-up from central Vienna and then board the Mercedes Viano minibus. From there, you will head to the UNESCO World Heritage site Wachau. Enjoy a short walk through Stift Melk before hopping on the awaiting cross bikes. Take a leisurely ride through the old town while on the bicycle, then take a break at a traditional butcher shop for snacks and sandwiches. Once you are finished with your snacks, cruise along a road that twists through the scenic areas of Wachau. Before you ride down the first hill, you will be given the opportunity to visit the old castle Aggstein. This route will be filled with sharp curves at a high level of speed. Proceed to board the ferry to cross the Danube River. After docking, ride your bike to your wine tasting. Get a taste of unique Austrian wine and an optional typical dinner. At 6:00pm, you will return to Vienna and dropped back off at your original departure point.
IncludesSmall group tour (maximum of 7) Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi Entrance fees Wine tasting All activities Driver/ guide Kick bike and helmet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 persons per booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€999.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today