My Guide Website?
Hofburg,Sisi Museum,Schonbrunn, Belvedere Palace Vienna Tour
Book 1, 2 or 3 of our best-selling group tours of Vienna’s top-rated attractions with Skip-the-line Tickets, Licensed Guides, and live commentary in English.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Choose between 1-3 of our best-selling group tours in English led by a Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to your preferred attraction
- Visit the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg (Tour 1: Hofburg only)
- Explore 24 imperial rooms of Schonbrunn Palace & Gardens(Tour 2:Schonbrunn only)
- See Klimt's 'The Kiss' and other Austrian masterpieces (Tour 3: Belvedere only)
DescriptionTell us what you want to see in Vienna! Choose between 1 of our best-selling group tours with skip-the-line tickets and English commentary from an Expert Guide. Book Tour 1 to visit Hofburg Palace, Tour 2 to visit Schonbrunn Palace, or Tour 3 to visit Upper Belvedere. You can book more than 1 tour! Come and explore! Each tour is tailored to give you and your fellow travelers the best experience of Vienna. You can book 1 tour to visit only 1 of the attractions on offer, or add multiple options to your cart to book 2 or 3 separate tours. If you book more than 1 tour, you can visit different attractions on separate days, allowing you to flexibly explore Vienna. Don't miss out on this offer! Option 1 is a 2-hour group tour of the Hofburg Palace and Gardens with skip-the-line tickets to Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments. On this tour small group tour of up to 14 participants, you will visit Hofburg, the imperial palace of the House of Habsburgs located in the heart of Vienna. Our Expert Guide will lead you through the private bedrooms, salons and offices of Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife, Elisabeth ''Sisi'' of Bavaria while sharing interesting stories about their court life. You will also visit the imperial palace’s inner courtyards and gardens, where you may occasionally see the famous White Stallions of the Spanish Riding School. Option 2 is a 2-hour group tour of the Schonbrunn Palace and Gardens. As the official tour partner of Schonbrunn Palace, we can not only help you skip the lines, but also give you exclusive access to 24 imperial rooms of Schonbrunn Palace, the beautiful Lantern Room and the Hunting Room. Join us on this small group tour of up to 14 participant to see the private apartments of Maria Theresa, palace gardens and Gloriette Hill, and learn about the luxurious lifestyle of the Habsburg dynasty. Option 3 is a 2-hour group tour of the Upper Belvedere and Palace Gardens. Upper Belvedere houses one of Austria’s most important collections of art, with highlights such as The Kiss by Gustav Klimt and works by Van Gogh, Monet and Egon Schiele. Come and enjoy these art masterpieces in the most beautiful setting of a Baroque palace surrounded by fabulous formal gardens. We limit the size of this group tour to 24 participants, so you won't feel lost in the crowds.
IncludesGroup Tour of Hofburg, Sisi Museum, Schonbrunn Palace, Belvedere Palace, Vienna (attraction depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide with live commentary in English only Skip-the-Line Tickets to Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg (Horburg tour only) Skip-the-Line Tickets to 24 rooms in Schonbrunn Palace (Schonbrunn tour only) Skip-the-Line Tickets to Upper Belvedere main exhibition (Belvedere tour only)
- Each option includes tickets to 1 attraction only, but you can add more than 1 option to your cart to book 1, 2 or 3 tours. Check the available dates and times carefully and make your travel arrangements in advance. Latecomers won't be able to join the group or receive a refund, so it’s best to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance. Skip-the-line tickets are timed. You will skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance. Tour 1: admission to Horburg is for the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments and free parts of the courtyards and gardens. Max 14 people. Tour 2: admission to Schonbrunn Palace is for the 24 palace rooms and free parts of the gardens and Gloriette Hill. Max 14 people headsets will be provided for groups of 10+. Tour 3: admission to Belvedere is for the main exhibition of Upper Belvedere and free parts of the gardens. Max 24 people. Our group tours are conducted in English only. Not suitable for people with disabilities. No luggage storage. No pets.