My Guide Website?
Introducing Vienna Part 1: The Capital of the Habsburgs284 Reviews
Learn everything about Vienna's past and present on a relaxed wander through the city. Stroll across the Baroque Michaelerplatz, and see the Albertina Art Museum and the impressive St. Stephen's Cathedral
- See Vienna both past and present
- Visit the most famous and beautiful sights of the city, from St Stephen's Cathedral to the Hofburg Palace
- Listen to stories from your local guide
DescriptionExperience Vienna both past and present on this easy-going walk with a professionally qualified guide. Learn everything worth knowing about the old Capital of the Habsburg monarchs and of the Holy Roman Empire; wander through languorous alleyways and over stately boulevards, and marvel at the famous buildings and monuments. See the Michaelerplatz, a star-shaped Baroque plaza in the middle of the town, or the Hofburg Palace, which has been constantly added to, extended, and rebuilt over time. Stroll across the Josefplatz, and amble past the Albertina Art Museum, home to one of the most important print collections in the world. Take in the magnificent Vienna State Opera, see where 'Sisi's' diamond stars were produced, and admire the impressive St. Stephan's Cathedral.
IncludesCertified tourist guide
- Tours take place regardless of weather
- The tour takes place in German
- The tour is conducted in small groups