My Guide Website?
Introducing Vienna Part 2: Courtyards & Mysterious Places154 Reviews
Discover Vienna from a different perspective and explore the historical part of the city on this 2-hour tour. Stroll through narrow streets, see lesser-known places in the city, and listen to stories and legends about the city’s courtyards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the historical center of Vienna, admire the architecture, and listen to stories and legends about the city
- See the highlights of Vienna including the famous St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Mozart’s final residence, and the Franciscan Church
- Learn about traditional Viennese cuisine
DescriptionDiscover the hidden parts of the historical center of Vienna and learn more about the city’s courtyards and their legends. Listen to the many stories of Vienna as you stroll through narrow streets to lesser-known places in the city. Explore many famous highlights of Vienna that you will see during the tour. See Stephansplatz, Mozart’s final residence, Ballgasse, and the Franciscan Church and Monastery. Admire Palais Neupauer-Breuner and the Deutsche Haus, and stroll along Blutgasse and Domgasse. Learn more about St. Stephen’s Cathedral, traditional Viennese cuisine, and the house 'Where the cow plays on the board' before exploring the old university district, the Jesuit Church, and the old city wall. This tour continues on from Part 1 provided by the same tour operator. However, it is not a problem if you have not taken part in the first tour beforehand.
IncludesCertified tourist guide from Vienna
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- This tour is conducted in a small group