Relive Vienna's Past: Historical Multimedia Exhibitions508 Reviews
Take a trip through time. Experience Vienna's history up close and personal: In a 400-year-old monastery, meet the Habsburgs, Mozart, and Strauß during a Viennese Waltz. Experience spectacular effects in a 5D action cinema!
- Travel through time with an interactive multimedia experience of Vienna's history
- Get to know some of the most important people in Viennese history
- Get to know the royal family and many other famous faces of Viennese history personally
- Experience the course of Viennese music history through virtual reality glasses
- Listen to the moving speech by Chancellor Figl amidst the battered remnants of Vienna
DescriptionExperience fun and action for the whole family and travel through 400 years of Vienna's history. Lose yourself In the extensive cellars of the St. Michael's monastery, on this 50-minute journey into Vienna's past. Through the use of the latest in entertainment technology you will travel through time, going back to the days of the ancient Roman camp of Vindobona up to present day Vienna – a thrilling experience for the senses. Get to know some of the most important people in Viennese history and listen to what they have to say in the portrait gallery. Visit the 5D cinema, where spectacular effects give you the impression of really living in ancient Vienna. Experience imperial Vienna and learn about the nobility of the Viennese court. Meet the imperial family personally, and create your own impressions of the royal highnesses of the past. With the help of new technology and VR glasses, guests have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a virtual reality and to experience the course of Viennese music history in a special simulated world. With Enemy Aircraft!, feel as though World War II is raging all around you and you find yourself inside a bomb shelter. Austria is free! Listen to the moving speech by Chancellor Figl within the battered remnants of Vienna, and feel the sigh relief from the citizens of Austria. Finally, enjoy a special treat: simulated flying over the roofs of Vienna! Your journey ends with a beautiful virtual horse-drawn carriage flight over present-day Vienna.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Erlebniswelt (action cinema) in the monastery, Habsburgergasse
- Discounts are valid only upon presentation of appropriate identification
- Tickets are valid for three months from the date selected
- Last admission is at 19:00. Please be on time
- Reservations are strongly recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now