My Guide Website?
Salzburg and Alpine Lakes Full-Day Trip from Vienna107 Reviews
Visit the capital of classical music and marvel at the natural beauty of the Salzkammergut lake region on a day trip from Vienna. See the sites of Baroque Salzburg, including Mozart’s birthplace, and scenes from the filming of The Sound of Music movie.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide
- See the sights of Salzburg, the capital of classical music
- Visit sites used in the filming of The Sound of Music
- Discover the natural beauty of Salzkammergut lake region
DescriptionDive into the world of classical music and see some of the jewels of the world’s natural heritage on this tour from Vienna to Salzburg and the surrounding lake district. Admire Mondsee and Wolfgangsee lakes, and take a guided walking tour in Salzburg. On the way to Salzburg from Vienna, explore the natural beauty of the Salzkammergut lake region. Prepare yourself for some unforgettable alpine landscapes and pure, clear air. Marvel at the reflection of the mighty Western Alps in the sparkling blue water of the picturesque Mondsee and Wolfgangsee lakes. Fans of the 'Sound of Music' movie will also be thrilled to see some of the filming locations. Upon arrival in Salzburg, discover the world capital of classical music that was the hometown of both Mozart and Karajan. Walk through the Mirabell Gardens and see the very house where Mozart was born, as well as the cathedral and St. Peter’s Abbey, one of the oldest abbeys in Europe.
IncludesHotel pickup, if option selected Transportation with driver/guide Guided walking tour in Salzburg Photo break at Mondsee and Wolfgang lakes in Salzkammergut region
- The tour may be conducted by a multi-lingual guide in 2 languages (English and Russian)