My Guide Website?
Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour1139 Reviews
Skip the lines for this informative walking tour of the Schönbrunn Palace. Follow your guide to gain insight on the history of the palace and its gardens.
- Visit the magnificent summer residence of the imperial family
- Travel back in time with a professional guide as you wander through the UNESCO-listed Schönbrunn Palace
- Avoid long lines for a stress-free visit
DescriptionMeet your guide at Schönbrunn Palace and start your tour with a guided introduction of the Baroque Gardens and the Palace. After approximately 30 minutes you will skip the line and start your guided tour through 22 state rooms of famous Schönbrunn Palace. You will see and discover how the Habsburg Dynasty lived. See the 40 meter long Great Gallery and the Hall of Ceremonies on your tour. Following the tour, enjoy the opportunity to walk around the gardens and catch a glimpse of the Gloriette, an arch on top of a hill overlooking Vienna’s forests. Or visit the café and see the “Strudelshow” and learn how a traditional apple strudel is prepared. Upgrade your tour to include an optional visit to the Imperial Crypt, where the mortal remains of Sisi, her husband Franz, and the rest of the Habsburg family, are laid to rest.
IncludesLicensed tour guide Entrance ticket to Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens Entrance to the Imperial Crypt (if option chosen) Transportation ticket
- This tour can only be done with a guide
- You must arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the tour starts. If you arrive late, the tour may commence without you
- No refunds will be given for no‑shows and latecomers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now