Spanish Riding School: From Stables to Attic Floors Tour64 Reviews
Catch a glimpse into the Lipizzanerstables at the Stallburg and then take a tour of the Winter Riding School. Embark on a special architecture route with over 170 steps. Look out over the stunning Baroque roof construction and take in views of Vienna.
- Visit a traditional Stallburg
- View a traditional Baroque roof structure consisting of over 2000 wooden pieces
- Obtain a unique view of Vienna city
DescriptionA tour to provide you with a new perspective of Spanish riding school, from stables to the attic floors. You can visit the Baroque roof structure and see the more than 250 year old wooden roof structural system, which is built from over 2000 wooden pieces. As a highlight of this tour you can climb a ladder and enjoy a unique view (through a small window) of Vienna and come back home with stunning & unique pictures of Vienna's old town. During your guided tour you will also visit the horse stables and see the magnificent winter riding school which presents one of the main works of the Austrian late Baroque. The hall was the largest interior of the Hofburg until the 19th century.
IncludesTrip to the Winter riding school and its roof with a guide Trip to the horse stables Performance of horses
- Please wear proper shoes in order to climb and move through the rooftop construction
- Children under 12 years are not allowed to take the tour
- You must exchange your mobile voucher for a ticket at the cashier's desk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability