My Guide Website?
Spanish Riding School & Imperial Treasury Combination Ticket300 Reviews
Discover two of the most fascinating sights in Vienna with this practical combo ticket. Observe the training of the famous Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding School. Visit the Imperial Treasury and admire the stunning jewels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover more about the Spanish Riding School and its centuries-long tradition
- Gain insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaners and their riders
- Experience the training accompanied by classical music
- Observe the simple relaxing exercises and the exercises aimed at refining and perfecting movement
- Explore the Imperial Treasury in Vienna, one of the most important treasuries in the world
DescriptionVisit two cultural assets from the Habsburg Monarchy: Spanish Riding School and the Imperial Treasury. Observe the world-famous Lipizzaner horses in training, and admire treasures of great historical and religious significance. Visit the Spanish Riding School of Vienna and observe the horses during their training. In the magnificent setting of the baroque Winter Riding School, the training offers an insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaners and their riders. The training of the horses is accompanied by classical Viennese music. The training includes relaxation exercises, refining and perfecting movement, and strengthening certain muscles. The famous school jumps such as levade, courbette, and capriole are not practiced every day. In the Swiss Court, the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace, you’ll find the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs. Marvel at the valuable jewels and the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece. See the Burgundian Treasure from the 15th century as well as the cradle of Napoleon's son. Other highlights include the charming jewelry pieces of the Habsburg empresses and princesses, and original items of jewelry belonging to the Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the largest Agate Bowl in the world, and the horn of a unicorn.
IncludesTicket for the training at the Spanish Riding School Admission to the Imperial Treasury
- Children and teenagers under the age of 19 have free admission at the Imperial Treasury.
- You must exchange your printed or mobile voucher and redeem your ticket at the Visitors Center of the Spanish Riding School
- The training with music at the Riding School takes place from 10:00 AM for one hour
- Imperial Treasury Vienna opening times: Wednesday to Monday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM; closed pn Tuesday
- The ticket for the Imperial Treasury can be used throughout the day. A visit takes about 1 hour