Vienna: 2.5-Hour Street Art Tour4 Reviews
Explore the street art of Vienna and get insider information on the urban art of Austria on one of multiple routes in the evening. Follow in the footsteps of street artists to get a different impression of the city.
- Explore the street art scene of Vienna
- See urban art by local and international street artists
- Benefit from the inside knowledge of guides involved with the street art movement
DescriptionExplore the urban art scene of Vienna, where artists such as ROA, Blu, Stink Fish and Shepard Fairey have all left their mark. Visit the most active street art locations and hear interesting stories about their creators. Discuss the alternative culture of the city and its suburbs in the evening hours, and avail of multiple routes for a different experience. Route 1: Gumpendorferstraße Discover street art by internationally renowned artists in the hip 6th districts, including large-scale pieces by local crews. End at a large contemporary cultural space, where you can chat over some beer or wine. Route 2: Roßauer Lände Set off from the banks of the Danube canal and discover art by local artists. See large-scale walls by Nychos, and then journey by public transport to a multi-cultural neighborhood, known for its lively markets, bars and urban art. Route 3: Taubstummengasse Explore the 4th district, famous for its street art festival, and then travel by tram to an old factory area. See large-scale walls by one of the most famous street artists in the world, and walk through a residential area to discover highlights of the alternative scene. Marvel at works by Shepard Fairey, Faile, Stink Fish and more.
IncludesInsider information on the urban art scene of Austria Entertaining walk around the local neighborhoods of Vienna Chance to taste local specialties, such as sausages, beer and wine Public transportation ticket Food and drinks
- This tour will allow you to experience the real Vienna where few tourists normally visit. You might have the chance to try authentic Viennese street food and local drinks
- Tours are organized weekly on different days at 6:00 PM. The evening hours are chosen to escape the busy city life, enjoy pleasant temperatures and explore the city in its most beautiful light
- Due to different routes in the portfolio, you will be informed about the exact meeting point a day in advance
- For all street art tours, a valid ticket for the public transport network will be needed. To get the most out of the tour, some travel by local transport (metro, tram etc.) will be necessary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability