My Guide Website?
Vienna: 2-Hour Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens Guided Tour23 Reviews
Explore the former summer residence of the Austrian court on a 2-hour afternoon tour of the Schönbrunn Palace and gardens. Benefit from the expertise of an English-speaking guide.
- Skip the long lines to the Schönbrunn Palace
- Marvel at the ornate state rooms and private apartments of the imperial palace
- Learn more about the life of the Austrian court
- See the fountains of the formal gardens decorated with statues from Greek mythology
- Get some free time to enjoy a cup of Viennese coffee in the cafés
DescriptionSave time with a skip-the-line ticket to the former summer residence of the Schönbrunn Palace, and learn more about the life of the Austrian court and its celebrated balls. Admire the Baroque façade of the palace, and then go inside to explore the extravagant Rococo interiors. Look into private apartments and rooms lit by chandeliers. Go to the Napoleon Room and Marie Antoinette Room, and marvel at the Great Gallery where the Habsburg rulers held their elaborate parties. Wander through the French-style gardens and stroll down the tree-lined avenues to discover Roman ruins and ornate fountains.
IncludesEntrance ticket for a guided grand tour of the Schönbrunn Palace and Garden English-speaking certified guide Small group tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- This tour is conducted in English only
- Tour will start on time and there is no possibility to participate if you are late