My Guide Website?
Vienna: 3-Hour Danube Cycle Path Bike Tour & Sightseeing30 Reviews
Experience Vienna on a bike tour with an expert guide. Ride along the Danube cycle path, learn about Austria's capital, and see the Vienna State Opera, The Hofburg, and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Discover the city center of Vienna in the accompaniment of an expert
- Get a peek at the Hofburg and other imperial landmarks
- Drive along the famous Ringboulevard and the Danube Canal
- Marvel at the extraordinary architecture of the Hundertwasser House
- Explore the Prater Park and its landmark, the Giant Ferris Wheel
DescriptionExperience the capital of Austria on two wheels, accompanied by an expert guide. Explore the most famous sights and ride in between them on a well-maintained bike path. Meet your local guide at the meeting point, strap on your bike and start your adventure with an informative introduction about Vienna. Cycle through the Prater, marvel at the Ferris wheel, and listen to entertaining stories about the former royals. Ride along the Danube Cycle Path to the extraordinary architectural creations of Hundertwasser. Discover the Ringboulvard to get a glimpse of the city's imperial history. Enjoy a stop in front of several fascinating historical sites to learn the entertaining stories behind them. Take photos to capture your unforgettable memories of Vienna's landmarks such as the Opera House, City Hall, Hofburg Palace, and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Cycle back through the multicultural, gastronomically and artistically outstanding Leopoldstadt and get more local hits, tips, and ideas from the staff for the rest of your stay
IncludesBike Bottled water Guide
- In case of heavy rain, snow or thunderstorm the tour will not take place.