My Guide Website?
Vienna_ 5 the most stunning Churches of Vienna with Private2 Reviews
Follow the path of the most stunning Churches in Vienna! On every corner you will find some architectural masterpieces, but follow our local guide to see the best ones: Karlskirche and more
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Vienna's old town and see 5 sacred buildings with a licensed guide
- Visit Peterskirche, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Karlskirche and explore Votivkirche
- Admire beauty of this magnificent churches,but also find out interesting stories
- See on the way multiple iconic sights as Hofburg, Albertina, Rathaus, StateOpera
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends with adjusted tempo
DescriptionIf you ever heard about Vienna you probably pictured this city as full of churches, cathedrals and other sacral buildings. No doubts about it, so let see 5 the best churches in the city! Each of them is different and each impress you more and more. To complete your experience your private guide will tell fascinating history and facts about them! Enter excellent St. Stephen’s Cathedral with its unique roof and massive towers which are the highest point of Vienna skyline. It’s Austria's most prominent national symbol. Marvel at huge space full of chambers, decorations and gorgeous altars. Step inside small, but gold St. Peter’s Church (Peterskirche). From outside it looks inconspicuous, but inside this baroque church shines and delights by frescoes, paintings, domed roof with lots of gilding. Explore neo-gothic Votivkirche and see the stained glass windows, they are just wonderful! Impressive altar catches the eye with its gilded retable and an elaborate ciborium over it made by artist Joseph Glasser. Feel piece of Italy in Minoritenkirche - one of the oldest and artistically most valuable churches in Vienna. See mosaic version of Da Vinci's Last Supper, it’s also hidden gem with peaceful atmosphere. Finally see also Karlskirche (St. Charles Church) which gives fabulous picture with its surroundings of water. The opulent frescoes in the cupola contain 1250 square meters of incredible splendor and beautiful colors. As it’s an Art & History theme tour during your walk you will see also remarkable places like Rathaus - massive municipal building built using some 30 million bricks, Burgtheater, Hofburg Palace and Vienna State Opera.
IncludesPrivate walking tour in Vienna led by licensed guide Entrance fees to St. Stephen's Cathedral and Karlskirche Visit at St. Peter Church, Votivkirche and Minoritenkirche Special prepared and joyful path of the most stunning Vienna Churches
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- This tour includes main area of Cathedral (as altars, chambers etc.). Notice that towers or catacombs in St. Stephen's Cathedral are with paid entrance. Visit is possible with extra fee of 6,5 eur - it’s optional.
- Notice that on mondays entrance to Votivkirche may be limited due to their schedules. Although sightseeing from outside is always.