My Guide Website?
Vienna: Christmas Concert and Dinner in the Kursalon15 Reviews
Celebrate Christmas in the historical ambience of the Viennese Kursalon and enjoy an enchanting evening of waltzes and operettas by Johann Strauss and Mozart, as well as an exclusive meal in "Das Johann" restaurant.
- Enjoy a Classical concert with works by Mozart and Johann Strauss in the incredible atmosphere of the Kursalon in Vienna
- Experience a Christmas evening full of Viennese charm and an incredible performance of Classical works
- Enjoy an exclusive 4-course meal with the theme of 'Imperial Vienna' in the festive ambience of the 'Das Johann' restaurant
DescriptionCelebrate Christmas in Classical style and see the 'Salonorchester Alt Wien' onstage in the Lanner Saal. Enjoy performances by ballet dancers and international opera singers in an incredible musical celebration of the works of the king of waltz Johann Strauss and one of the primary figures of Viennese Classical music, Mozart. Hear the waltzes and let the rhythm of the polkas thrill you. Enjoy the moving operettas and solo concerts from 2 of the best composers in the world, performed to the highest degree of artistry. Enjoy an exclusive 4-course 'Imperial Vienna' menu in the festive ambience of the 'Das Johann' restaurant.
IncludesConcert tickets 4-course meal Drinks (only on December 24 and 25)
- On December 24, the concert takes place from 18:00 to 19:45 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place after the concert at 20:00
- On December 25, the concert takes place from 20:15 to 22:00 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place before the concert at 18:00
- The price for the gala dinners on December 24 and 25 includes the following drinks during the dinner: Sekt (sparkling wine), white wine, red wine, beer, espresso and alcohol-free drinks
- From December 26 to 30, the concert takes place with an intermission. The 4-course meal will be served before the concert at 18:00 in the in-house restaurant 'Das Johann'. The price for dinner on these dates does not include drinks
- The VIP Category includes a reserved seat, 1 glass of Sekt during the intermission, a Johann Strauss CD and a program
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required