My Guide Website?
Vienna: City Airport Train & Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Combo3 Reviews
Get a combo trip in Vienna with a roundtrip ticket from the airport to the city center by train and a hop-on hop-off bus ticket to see the city's attractions. The ticket also includes a guided audio app.
- See Vienna's most important sights in a short time
- Get on or off whenever you want with many stations to choose from
- Personalize your tour and choose from various routes, each with a different theme
- Use the fast and comfortable City Airport Train and travel non-stop to downtown
- From Vienna Airport to the city center in just 16 minutes without any trafficjam
DescriptionThis combined offer includes a return ticket from the Vienna airport to the city center with the City Airport Train and a Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus ticket in Vienna. Get a quick overview of Vienna’s most famous city attractions and sights with a Hop-On Hop-Off ticket which also includes a free guided walking tour, as well. Enjoy your stay in the beautiful capital, and personalize your tour with flexible city tour buses, the way you would like to have it. You can feel mobile and flexible with onboard WI-Fi services and choose more than 16 languages on board. Upon arrival at Vienna Airport, follow the green CAT signs to the CAT-City Airport Train platform. With the modern double-decker trains, you can reach the Wien Mitte-Landstraße station in just 16 minutes, which has a direct connection to the Vienna subway. The City Air Terminal in the city center offers you all the services of an international airport terminal. On the day of your departure, you have the option of checking in your luggage in Wien Mitte and spending the rest of the time in the city without any luggage. This service is offered by selected airlines.
IncludesHop-on hop-off ticket for 24, 48, or 72 hours (as per option booked) App guided walking tour Wi-Fi on all buses Audio commentary in 16 languages Children's commentary channel in German and English City Airport Train ticket (round trip)
- Hop On Hop Off Audio commentary is available in 16 languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic
- The busses run every 30 minute daily on at least 3 different tours details to the timetable on www.viennasightseeing.at
- The City Airport Train runs every 30 minutes daily during operating hours Monday through Sunday (including public holidays).
- Timetable: every hour at 07 and 37 minutes past the hour to the airport and every hour at 08 and 39 minutes past the hour to Vienna city centre
- When booking the round trip ticket: The ticket is valid for one person for the round trip
- Children under the age of 15 ride the CAT for free
- Detailed information about which airlines offer City Check-In at the CAT terminal in Wien Mitte can be found on the City Airport Train website - www.cityairporttrain.com