My Guide Website?
Vienna: Danube Rhapsody Segway Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a free-flowing Segway ride combining the two elements that make Vienna the city that it is: music and the River Danube. See if the Danube really is as blue as Johann Strauss claims as you explore a different side of the city.
- Marvel at the golden Johann Strauss Monument
- Take in the amazing architecture at the University of Economics
- See where the famous Blue Danube Waltz was written
- Enjoy a leisurely ride along the Danube Canal and Danube River
- Marvel at the Giant Ferris Wheel
DescriptionBegin by learning how to navigate safely on your Segway, before heading out of the city center on bike paths to the Danube Canal. There you can see Vienna from a different side, an aspect of the city that not everyone experiences. After crossing the canal, ride into the big Prater Park to discover some more territory that most visitors to Vienna don't see. Glide past the Vienna Economics University, before eventually reaching the River Danube. Johann Strauss’ most famous waltz “The Blue Danube” is dedicated to the beauty of this river, and whilst there you can decide for yourself if the river is actually blue, or if Strauss may have needed his vision checked. Following that, continue along the river to a special vantage point which is one of the best views in Vienna. It presents the Danube cutting through the hills of the Vienna Woods. To complete this unique experience, pass the apartment where Johann Strauss composed “The Blue Danube.”
IncludesTour guide Use of Segway and helmet Segway training Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- • This tour will take place rain or shine
- Participants must be a minimum of 12 years of age, weigh between 45-110 kilograms, and be at least 150 centimeters tall
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now