Vienna: Empress Sisi Guided Walking Tour
Get an inside look into the life of Empress Sisi and explore Imperial Vienna on a city walking tour with an expert guide.
- Discover the history of Empress Sisi from your expert local guide
- See Vienna's main sites including the Imperial Palace, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and Empress Sisi's memorial
- Learn the burial traditions of the great Habsburg dynasty at the Capuchin Crypt
DescriptionTake a walk through Austria's history and discover the life and legacy of the beloved Empress Sisi. Start your guided tour at the Tourist Information Center located in the heart of Vienna. Make your way through the cobbled streets and head towards the Imperial Palace. Explore the grounds on foot and understand Sisi's life as Empress at the court of Vienna from your expert guide. Next, step into a beautiful garden and see the magnificent statue of the seated Empress created in her memory. Then, walk in the footsteps of the imperial aristocracy as you navigate the streets they once used and make a stop at the incredible St. Stephens Cathedral. Finally, arrive at your last stop, the Capuchin Crypt. Here, feel free to ask questions as your guide explains the burial traditions of the great Habsburg dynasty.
IncludesExpert tour guide Entry to St. Stephen's Cathedral Entry to the Capuchin Crypt Food and drink Tips
- This tour primarily takes place outdoors
- This tour involves a substantial amount of walking on cobbled streets and climbing steps
- This tour takes place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY