My Guide Website?
Vienna: Empress Sisi Guided Walking Tour5 Reviews
Get an inside look into the life of Empress Sisi and explore Imperial Vienna on a city walking tour with an expert guide.
- Discover the history of Empress Sisi from your expert local guide
- See Vienna's main sites including the Imperial Palace, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and Empress Sisi's memorial
- Get to know the burial tradition of the Habsburgs in front of the Capuchin Crypt
DescriptionTake a walk through Austria's history and discover the life and legacy of the beloved Empress Sisi. Start your guided tour at the Tourist Information Center located in the heart of Vienna. Make your way through the cobbled streets and head towards the Imperial Palace. Explore the grounds on foot and get a feeling for Sisi's life as Empress at the court of Vienna from your expert guide. Next, step into a beautiful garden and see the magnificent statue of the seated Empress created in her memory. Walking along beautiful palaces from the old aristocracy and make a stop at the incredible St. Stephens Cathedral. Finally, arrive at your last stop in front of the Capuchin Crypt. Here, your guide will explain to you the burial traditions of the great Habsburg dynasty and end the walking tour. At the end you will have a deep understanding for the famous and still beloved Empress Sisi fo Vienna.
IncludesExpert tour guide
- This tour primarily takes place outdoors
- This tour involves a substantial amount of walking on cobbled streets and climbing steps
- This tour takes place rain or shine