Vienna: Go Green Eco Tour by Electric Mountain Bike34 Reviews
Explore the green outskirts of Vienna by comfortable electric mountain bike. Cycle through the vineyards above the River Danube and back down through the woods to Danube Island and beyond.
- Discover the lovely green surroundings of Vienna by electric mountain bike
- Ride through centuries-old vineyards
- Reach the top of Kahlenberg hill and get an amazing view of the city
- Cycle the paths of Danube Island and the Danube River
- Pedal through Prater park, home to the Wiener Riesenrad Ferris wheel
DescriptionGive the museums and imperial palaces of Vienna a miss for the day and venture outside the city center by mountain bike. Discover the spectacular green landscapes that lie directly on the doorstep of the city and ride along the banks of the Danube Canal. Cycle to the wine village of Nussdorf, and then ascend the highest hill in Vienna as you make your way up the Kahlenberg with ease on your comfortable e-bike with extra thick tires. Pedal through the beautiful vineyards and get the most spectacular view of Vienna from the top. Then, cycle through the woods on the downhill ride to reach the banks of the majestic River Danube and Danube Island. Enjoy a traditional snack of bratwurst and a radler (lager shandy) before riding through Prater park.
IncludesElectric mountain bike Light refreshment Snack and drink Expert guide
- This activity is suitable for experienced bike riders only
- The tour will not run in the event of heavy rain, snow or thunder
- Bring your passport or credit card for the mandatory deposit
- Participants must be at least 160 centimeters (5 feet 3 inches) tall
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY