My Guide Website?
Vienna: Guided Tour by Kick Bike or E-Scooter with a Local27 Reviews
Experience the best of Vienna by an environmentally-friendly mode of transport and use a kick bike or e-scooter to discover hidden gems and cool bars with the help of a local guide.
- Explore Vienna with a kick bike or e-scooter
- Marvel at the sights and discover hidden gems from a different perspective
- Upgrade to keep the kick bike until the end of the day and get a discount on a wine tour
DescriptionJoin a local guide on a unique 3-hour tour of Vienna and push your way around the city using a fun kick bike scooter, or opt for a smooth ride on an e-scooter. Scoot over the so called hipster district and discover hidden square and traditional restaurants called Beisl (no stop there). In order to get a perfect overview of the city to visit the places after the tour again. Join the city's youth on Danube Island and become a local for the day. Avail of an itinerary that can be tailored to suit your mood, the weather, and recommendations from your guide. See much more than you would on foot or by public transportation with the help of your fun guide and convenient mode of transport. You will have the kick bikes or e-scooters for the duration of the tour and can upgrade to keep them until the end of the day for a small additional fee.
IncludesLocal guide Use of a kick bike or e-scooter and helmet Local taxes 10 discount on a tour of the wine terraces of Wachau (including wine tasting), where you can enjoy the kick bikes at their best Food and drinks Public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now