Vienna: Guided Tour of Zentralfriedhof and Bestattungsmuseum
If you want to understand how Viennese live, you have to know about them after death. Take an amusing walk with your private city guide in the Vienna Central Cemetery. You will also see the funeral museum. Learn interesting morbid facts about Vienna.
- Take an exclusive and private guided tour of the Vienna Central Cemetery
- Go for a walk with a certified Viennese city guide
- See the city of the dead and its many famous residents
- Learn interesting facts about the unique Vienna Funeral Museum
- At the end of the private guided tour, marvel at the magnificent Viennese Art Nouveau church
DescriptionNowhere else in a city like Vienna is the dead silence and living space as close together as in the Vienna Central Cemetery. The density of famous graves of celebrities who have found their final resting place here is unique. Musicians, poets, actors, scientists, and politicians shaped the history of Austria. Explore the Vienna Central Cemetary with your guide and see the vast array of graves for yourself. Then visit the Vienna Funeral Museum. In the museum, search for traces of the 'schöne Leich'. Then take a leisurely walk to the most important honorary graves. At the end of the private guided tour, you will see the Dr. Karl Lueger Memorial Church. A jewel of sacred architecture in Viennese Art Nouveau.
IncludesA private certified Vienna city guide Transportation Funeral Museum entrance fee (6 EUR, needs to be paid in cash on site) Food and drinks Gratuities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY