My Guide Website?
Vienna: Guided Tour of Zentralfriedhof and Bestattungsmuseum8 Reviews
Hear exciting stories about Vienna's Central Cemetery and its inhabitants on a private tour. See the most magnificent section between Gate 2 and Cemetery Church and visit the morbid Bestattungsmuseum.
- Take an exclusive and private guided tour on the Vienna Central Cemetery
- Go for a walk with a certified Viennese city guide
- See the city of the dead and its many famous residents
- Learn interesting facts about the Viennese funeral at the Bestattungsmuseum
- Marvel at the world's largest cemetery church at the end of the private guided tour
DescriptionNowhere else in a city like Vienna is the dead silence and living space as close together as in the Vienna Central Cemetery. The density of famous graves of celebrities who have found their final resting place here is unique. Musicians, poets, actors, scientists, and politicians shaped the history of Austria. Explore the Vienna Central Cemetary with your guide and see the vast array of graves for yourself. Then visit the Vienna Funeral Museum. In the museum, search for traces of the 'schöne Leich'. Then take a leisurely walk to the most important honorary graves. At the end of the private guided tour, you will see the Dr. Karl Lueger Memorial Church. A jewel of sacred architecture in Viennese Art Nouveau.
IncludesA private certified Vienna city guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€165.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today