My Guide Website?
Vienna: Leopoldstadt Guided Tour with Food Tastings3 Reviews
Discover the culturally rich district of Leopoldstadt and sample between 5 and 6 mouth-watering dishes.
- Sample culinary delights from the far north of Europe as well as Vienna
- Try dishes as diverse as a Finnish farmhouse snack and a Viennese pastry
- Learn about the district’s moving history from a certified local expert
- Find out more about the world-famous Viennese Giant Ferris Wheel
- Uncover the surprising secret of what makes Leopoldstadt an island
DescriptionTake a culinary and cultural journey through the Leopoldstadt district of Vienna on this guided tour. Stop off at a variety of restaurants and enjoy between 5 and 6 delicious food tastings. Learn about Leopoldstadt’s Jewish history, and get a colorful picture of the area’s former and current inhabitants with entertaining stories from your tour guide. Stroll along Praterstrasse and find out about its intriguing history. Then, take a culinary journey, on which you will not only discover Viennese cuisine, but also the international diversity of Vienna's second district. Expect to sample dishes such as homemade Italian pasta, the art of a dynamic young pastry chef, and the best ice cream in Vienna.
Includes5-6 food tastings in different restaurants Certified tour guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Food tastings can be served outside. This tour involves a 3-kilometer walk. Tour does not end where it starts.