Vienna: Local Wine Tasting in a Historic Roman Wine Cellar20 Reviews
Descend into a hidden and secret wine cellar—with roots dating back to the Romans—for a taste of typical Viennese wines.
- Taste typical Viennese and Austrian wines
- Explore a historical and hidden wine cellar
- Enjoy Austrian delicacies
DescriptionSince time immemorial, around 700 hectares of wine have been cultivated within Vienna's urban area. The roots of viticulture here go as far back as the Romans, who populated the city two thousand years ago. But what exactly is left of the former empire in Vienna today and how is that related to Viennese wine? Get to the bottom of these questions in the truest sense of the word with a wine tasting in the city's deepest wine cellar. A trained wine expert will lead you into the cellar to taste three different wines. The wines range from classic Viennese wines to other Austrian wines, which will, of course, be paired with a small snack from from the in-house, family-owned delicatessen.
IncludesGuided wine tasting, including three wines Small snack
- You'll also have the opportunity to shop for wine and delicacies
- In general, in case of guests who also speak other languages than German, the experience will be held in English for all guests
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability