My Guide Website?
Vienna: Mozart and Strauss Concert in Schoenbrunn1184 Reviews
Enjoy a spectacular Mozart and Strauss concert in the Orangerie Schönbrunn, located in the Schönbrunn Palace area, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Experience a concert in the unique setting of the Orangerie of Schönbrunn Palace
- Listen to some of the most beautiful overtures, arias, and duets from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Admire the performances of two opera singers, a soprano and a baritone
DescriptionTake part in this excursion to a concert in the Orangerie Schönbrunn in Vienna, a city full of magical castles and palaces, spectacular musical events and a courtly tradition dating back many hundreds of years. In Schönbrunn you will experience the magic and spectacle of this UNESCO world heritage site, where Mozart once played the harpsichord. Feel welcome at the Schönbrunn Palace. Listen as the Palace Orchestra plays masterpieces by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss. Programme Schedule: 8:00 p.m. Admission to the Concert Hall 8:30 p.m. Start of the Concert 10:15 p.m. approx. End of the Concert The tickets for the concert can be collected from 10:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. at the Orangery Schönbrunn and from 7 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at the box office of the concert venue. On selected dates, the concerts take place in the Great Gallery or in the White-Gold Room directly in the Palace, in the Schönbrunn Palace Theatre or other concert halls in Vienna.
- During the intermission, you can visit the bar
- There is plenty of parking available until midnight
- You can also take the U-Bahn from the station opposite the Palace
- There will be taxis waiting at the entrance