Vienna: Music Concert at Schönbrunn Palace with Wine5 Reviews
Listen to two Viennese Music Programs at the Schönbrunn Palace. Enjoy local wine as two enchanting opera singers and the Schönbrunn Palace Ensemble take you on a musical journey to Old Vienna.
- Enjoy beautiful, classical melodies from Vienna
- Benefit from the free choice of seating in the selected category
- Sip on unlimited wine or lemonades while listening to the sounds of the artists
DescriptionCome and see a concert at the Orangerie of Schönbrunn in Vienna, a city full of magical castles and palaces, spectacular musical events and an elegant tradition dating back many hundreds of years. Experience the magic of Schönbrunn, a UNESCO world heritage site, where Mozart once played the harpsichord. Listen to the perfect musical accompaniment to the Palace’s stunning and stately halls. Enjoy an evening of music, song, and dance. Savor local wine as much as you want. Lively and romantic Viennese music awaits you with the “Viennese Flair” program on Wednesdays and Fridays with music by composers Robert Stolz, Heinrich Strecker, Hermann Leopoldi, Franz Lehar, Carl Michael Ziehrer, and Johann Strauss. Experience some of the most beautiful melodies of two musical geniuses with the “Viennese Elegance” program on Saturdays. This concert program is dedicated to the classical music by the famous composers Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
IncludesConcert Wine & beverage service (local wines and lemonades) Entry to the Orangery Schönbrunn Food Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You can visit the bar during the break
- There are numerous parking places in the area
- Public transport (U-Bahn) stops opposite Schönbrunn Palace and goes until midnight
- You can find taxis waiting at the entrance
- If a concert has to be cancelled, you will receive a refund for your booked tickets
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability