Vienna: Private 2-Hour Evening Walking Tour11 Reviews
See a new side to Vienna on a private evening walking tour. See the Austrian capital light up by night, and enjoy the glow of Hofburg Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral basking under the stars.
- Soak up Vienna's atmosphere at night
- See the city's most famous sights including the Opera and Parliament
- Get useful advice from your guide about where to go and where to eat during your stay
- Enjoy a flexible tour itinerary adjusted to your plans and wishes
DescriptionArriving late and hoping to warm up to this marvelous city right away? Or are you just curious about seeing a new side of Vienna at night? If so, this is the perfect tour for you! Enjoy a priavte 2-hour evening walking tour of Vienna, and see some of the city's most iconic sights including Hofburg Palace and St.Stephen's Cathedral glow under the stars. Depending on your accommodation, you'll be met at 18:00 at your hotel or in the city. Enjoy the last rays of daylight as the sun goes down, or witness the city's lights glowing at the Opera, City Hall and Parliament. St. Stephen's cathedral looks especially magnificent at night. This is the the perfect way to get a handle on this history-laden city, one of Europe's most beloved capitals. Plus, get ideas from our guide for your stay and find the ideal spot for a great dinner!
IncludesGuide Public transport (if needed) Admissions
- Details can be arranged upon arrival. Tour start can be arranged individually. Maximum tour length is 2 hours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability