My Guide Website?
Vienna: Private Evening Discovery Tour with Dinner2 Reviews
Explore Vienna by night on an evening tour of Austria’s glittering capital. Visit the city’s trendiest neighborhoods, enjoy a few drinks, try some Viennese food, and sip the coffee of your dreams.
- Discover Vienna by night with a local guide
- See where locals go for a night out in the city
- Taste fine Viennese wines and the cocktail of a lifetime made by a mixologist
- Dive into local flavors and indulge in traditional and delicious local cuisine
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionExperience the best travel stories for yourself! Join a local expert and uncover hidden gems. Your evening tour of Vienna will begin with a look at the beautiful Karlskirche, considered to be the most outstanding baroque church in the city. From here, walk around the corner and feel the buzz and life of the 4th district. This whole area is full of art, music, and some truly amazing pastries. For the first stop, tickle your sweet tastebuds with a favorite local bakery and allow a pastry-extraordinaire to show you handmade pastries made from generations-old recipes. Paired perfectly with your sweet treat, enjoy a wonderful cup of Viennese coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. After soaking up the sights, smells, and chocolate-y delights, enjoy coffee at the market. Discover where the Viennese go for a good night out, and head to 4th District. Enter into an industrial-style bar with rotating DJs and killer cocktails. Then, find yourself in the 16th District and try some taste street food, typical of Viennese cuisine. Enjoy the bustling square, people watching and sipping on a glass of Austrian beer or wine. Arrive nest in District number 5 and find out what real Viennese food is all about. Try a taste and traditional dish paired with Austrian wine. Visit Neubau in the 7th district, and local favorite, and learn why it's one of the city's leading creative centers. Here, stop in two bars to end off a great night of exploration and good food. Taste a glass of Zweigelt, an Austrian red wine, beer, or a cocktail on a rooftop patio, and admire the stunning views over the city. End the tour at a secret second bar known for the best innovative cocktail in town. Ask your guide for tips to continue the night, and keep the party going.
IncludesLocal guide Viennese coffee, tea, or hot chocolate (coffee house stop) Viennese pastry (coffee house stop) Typical Viennese dish (dinner stop) 1 glass of Austrian beer or wine (dinner stop) 1 glass of wine, beer, or cocktail (bar stop 1) 1 cocktail (bar stop 2)
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking Travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€130.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today