My Guide Website?
Vienna: QueerCityPass with Discounts & Public Transportation1 Reviews
Experience Austria's capital city with the QueerCityPass. Enjoy access to public transportation and discounts at queer bars, clubs, cultural events, and sightseeing hotspots.
- Discover Austria's capital city in a convenient and affordable way
- Save up to 50% on attractions and events inside and outside the queer scene
- Select between options valid for 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, or 1 week
- Take one child under 15 years of age with you for free per ticket
- Enjoy travel included on Vienna's public transportation system
DescriptionDiscover Vienna with the QueerCityPass and benefit from its many perks. The QueerCityPass offers an inexpensive ticket for public transportation as well as discounts from many different partners from a wide variety of industries. Pickup your ticket at the ÖBB Ticket counter (not Infopoint!) and set out to explore Vienna. Choose a pass fitting to the length of your stay and enjoy public transport included in your ticket. Feel right at home as a lesbian, gay or trans* visitor as you make your way through the city. Experience highlights like a historical city tour and visits to cultural institutions both inside and outside Vienna's queer scene. Get free entry to the Marea Alta lesbian bar, take in a drag show at Das Vindobona, visit the Mozarthaus, and so much more.
IncludesQueerCityPass valid for 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, or 1 week (depending on option selected) Public transport in Vienna
- Vouchers need to be exchanged for the QueerCityPass at ÖBB ticket counters at railway stations in Austria Travel to the Vienna airport is not included with this ticket These tickets are non-transferable