Vienna: Sightseeing Scooter Tour5 Reviews
Touring Vienna by scooter is the best way to see a large amount of the city in just a few hours. You can choose to ride your own scooter or as a passenger with your partner.
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride through the streets of Vienna
- Visit St. Stephens Cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings in Vienna
- See Wiener Riesenrad, the giant Ferris wheel
DescriptionThe tour starts at 10:00 AM and lasts 2.5 hours, which includes the instructions given by your experienced guide. The meeting point is always Schillerplatz, a square in the 1st district. It is located less than 200 meters from the Staatsoper and in front of Le Méridien Vienna. The route takes you to the most important sights in Vienna. During the tour, stop at Schönbrunn, Heldenplatz, Stephansdom, Wiener Riesenrad - the giant Ferris wheel, Danube, Ring Avenue, and more.
IncludesCertified guide Scooter Helmets Comprehensive insurance
- Drivers must be in possession of a valid driving license class B
- Due to construction sites or rush hour, the tour may vary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY