My Guide Website?
Vienna: The Spanish Riding School and the Vienna Boys' Choir
Go on a musical journey into the Austrian imperial past. Enjoy a show of classical music from the Vienna Boys’ Choir alongside an elegant ballet from the horses of the Spanish Riding School.
- Experience two traditional Viennese institutions in one performance
- See a show at the baroque Winter Riding School
- Enjoy a unique atmosphere and first-rate classical music
DescriptionEnjoy a must-see performance that provides a special opportunity to experience the Spanish Riding School and the Vienna Boys’ Choir together in the baroque ambience of the Winter Riding School. These two world-famous traditional institutions share centuries of history at the court, as well as an interest and responsibility in maintaining and preserving Austrian heritage. See an extraordinary performance that shows the highlights of the Ballet of the White Stallions alternating with musical performances by the undoubtedly most renowned choir in the world, the Vienna Boys’ Choir. The performance is live-commented both in German and English.
IncludesEntrance ticket to A Tribute To Vienna with Boys`choir Live commentary both in German and English Online booking fee
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Spanish Riding School
- Please note that there is no cloakroom or luggage store available at the venue.
- There is no lift inside the venue; guests with limited mobility may reserve special seats by contacting the local partner after booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today