My Guide Website?
Vienna: World War II History Walking Tour with a Local4 Reviews
Enjoy a walking tour of Vienna and hear the history of World War II from a local guide. Visit the Old Town. See St. Stephen's Cathedral, Heldenplatz, State Opera, and other highlights of the city.
- Discover the little known history of WWII in Vienna with a 5-Star Expert Guide
- See places related to the events of WWII and the Holocaust in Vienna Old Town
- Follow the trail of Adolf Hitler, the Nazis and the resistance
- Enjoy a small group tour for history buffs and amateurs alike
- Learn about the events and personalities of WWI and WWII
DescriptionJoin our Local History Expert-Guide as they explore the scars and battlefields left by World War II on the streets of Vienna. This walking tour will be an entertaining and educational experience for everyone who wants to understand the historical background and consequences of WWII in Hitler's homeland, Austria. Take advantage of a limited group size of like-minded individuals and an Expert Guide. Experience WWII in Vienna. Book this 1,5-hour walking tour to learn about the events and personalities of World War II in Vienna. There is a lot to uncover here, from Franz Ferdinand’s assassination, through Hitler’s annexation of Austria, to the bombing of Vienna, and more. Our group tours are conducted in English, avoiding the distractions of running the tour in 2-3 languages at the same time, so it will be easy to follow the story. Your Expert Guide will provide all the facts and answer any questions you may have about Austria's involvement in WWII and the Holocaust. The walking route will cover places that bear traces of these events, such as the imperial Hofburg Palace, where Hitler announced the country’s annexation, the world-famous Vienna Opera House, which was heavily damaged by the 1945 bombing, the Jewish Museum and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
IncludesWorld War II History Walking Tour in Vienna 5-Star Licensed Guide speaking only 1 language Expert commentary on World War II, World War I and the Holocaust A special tour program tailored to the interests of the group Group size limited to 25 people
- We recommend arriving at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts. Delays are not allowed as being late will affect the experience of other participants. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, suitcases, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. Our group tours are limited in size to a maximum of 25 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities. This tour is in English only.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 40%
Reserve Your Experience
From €19.50€11.70Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today