My Guide Website?
Wien: Geführter Spaziergang am Zentralfriedhof12 Reviews
Explore one of the largest cemeteries in the world on this guided walking tour of the Central Cemetery in Vienna. Discover where celebrities like Mozart, Beethoven, and Falco were laid to rest.
- See where musical superstars like Mozart and Beethoven are laid to rest
- Navigate easily to the cemetery's top attractions with the help of your guide
- Listen to stories about the citizens of Vienna that have been interred here
- View ornate grave decorations and read facinating final inscriptions
- Marvel at the Art Nouveau-style of the cemetery church of St. Karl Borromäus
DescriptionTake a guided stroll through Vienna's Central Cemetery, a beautiful park full of history and memories of Vienna's most beloved and notorious citizens. Enjoy nature while learning about those who have been buried here. Admire unique grave art and hear about extraordinary lives. Meet your guide near the Tor 2 entrance of the Central Cemetery and begin your macabre adventure. Visit the graves of world famous Viennese citizens like Mozart and Beethoven but also lesser known folks who lived extraordinary lives. Find out out why Vienna has such a big cemetery and why it has become such a popular site. Learn about the city without having to face the hot city center and the crowds there. Discover unique grave art and admire stunning views of the cemetery church of St. Karl Borromäus which boasts an impressive Art Nouveau design. End your tour near the cemetery's honorary graves.
IncludesGuide Walking tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From €30.00€25.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today