Best Biergarten Restaurants in Naschmarkt Area
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
A Biergarten, aka Gastgarten, is an open-air garden where one can sit outside and enjoy a beer! They're generally attached to a restaurant and they're a great place to cool off during the spring and summer months.
Since they're attached to a restaurant, you can order some traditional food to go with your beer! Schnitzel is always a good pairing with beer, but try something with Knödel (Austrian dumplings) too! Biergardens are great places for large groups, so make sure you bring friends or family (or both)!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch