Best Microbreweries Restaurants in Belvedere Area
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Austrians take as much pride in their beer as they do their cultural heritage. Actually, the two are quite interlinked! So it's no wonder that Vienna has a slew of microbreweries where you can go to the source and taste history! Prost!
Microbreweries are places that make their own beers. That's right, the beer comes fresh from the cellar, backroom, whatever. It doesn't have to travel more than a couple meters from the barrel to your table. How great is that? These places are meccas for locals, so be sure to go to one to really experience Austrian beer as well as the cuisine.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide