From Budapest One-Way Transfer Tour & Wine Tasting
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Transfer from Vienna to Budapest at a more leisurely pace
- Turn your transfer from Vienna to Budapest into a fully-fledged tour
- Explore the Austrian-Hungarian borderlands and beautiful Lake Neusiedl (Lake Ferto)
- Visit a winery and taste 6-8 wines
- Discover beautiful palaces and enchanting villages
DescriptionIf your trip will include visits to both Budapest and Vienna, why not make the most of your travel time between the two cities by sampling the wine and food, as well as visiting some castles, in the regions between the two cities. Rather than taking a plane or a train from Vienna to Budapest, drive there while stopping at a few wineries, taverns, charming small towns and castles along the way. The route will take you through Sopron in northwestern Hungary to the shallow Lake Fertő / Lake Neusiedl straddling the Austrian/ Hungarian border and the UNESCO World Heritage site landscape surrounding it. Then, you will travel through the Burgenland region. This area holds interesting village architecture, as well as many fabulous palaces. In Austria, explore the Burgenland region, which is Austria’s red wine capital.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off service Tastings (5 to 8 wines) and tour of a winery Visit of charming small town and breathtaking castles Bottled mineral water and light snacks for the car journey Custom-made notebook to take wine notes Lunch Accommodation Dinner Additional admission fees to museums and sights Gratuities (optional)
- This service is available all year round
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a small group tour (minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 6 guests). If you would prefer a private tour and transfer that can be customized, please click on that option when booking
- This service requires a minimum of 2 participants. Please note that the service may be cancelled after confirmation if not enough passengers book to meet the requirements. In the event this occurring, you will be offered an alternative service or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream