Spanish Riding School & Imperial Treasury Combination Ticket
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover more about the Spanish Riding School and its centuries-long tradition
- Gain insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaners and their riders
- Experience the morning exercise accompanied by classical music
- Observe the simple relaxing exercises and the exercises aimed at refining and perfecting movement
- Explore the Imperial Treasury in Vienna, one of the most important treasuries in the world
- Discover the treasures of the Habsburgs including the imperial Austrian crown
- Admire the crown jewels of the Holy Roman
- Marvel at jewelry pieces and original items of jewelry belonging to the Empress Elisabeth
- See the Holy Grail and the horn of a unicorn
DescriptionVisit two cultural assets from the Habsburg Monarchy: Spanish Riding School and the Imperial Treasury. Observe the world-famous Lipizzaner horsein training, and admire treasures of great historical and religious significance. Visit the Spanish Riding School of Vienna and observe the horses during their morning exercise. In the magnificent setting of the baroque Winter Riding Academy, the morning exercise offers an insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaners and their riders. The morning exercise of the horses is accompanied by classical Viennese music. The morning exercise includes relaxation exercises, refining and perfecting movement, and strengthening certain muscles. The famous school jumps such as levade, courbette, and capriole are not practiced every day. In the Swiss Court, the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace, you’ll find the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs. Marvel at the valuable jewels and the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece. See the Burgundian Treasure from the 15th century as well as the cradle of Napoleon's son. Other highlights include the charming jewelry pieces of the Habsburg empresses and princesses, and original items of jewelry belonging to the Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the largest Agate Bowl in the world, and the horn of a unicorn.
IncludesTicket for the morning exercise at the Spanish Riding School Admission to the Imperial Treasury Transfer Guide (You may also bring your own, please refer to the rules for free admission for group leaders)
- Your voucher must be redeemed at the Imperial Treasury: Swiss Court in the Hofburg Palace Spanish Riding School
- Imperial Treasury Vienna opening times: Wednesday to Monday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM Tuesday: closed
- This event has open seating and no guarantee of seats
- 30 minutes are recommended for a visit to the Spanish Riding School
- The ticket for the Imperial Treasury can be used throughout the day. A visit takes about 1 hour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream