Spanish Riding School & Imperial Treasury Combination Ticket
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover more about the Spanish Riding School and its centuries-long tradition
- Gain insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaners and their riders
- Experience the morning exercise accompanied by classical music
- Observe the simple relaxing exercises and the exercises aimed at refining and perfecting movement
- Explore the Imperial Treasury in Vienna, one of the most important treasuries in the world
- Discover the treasures of the Habsburgs including the imperial Austrian crown
- Admire the crown jewels of the Holy Roman
- Marvel at jewelry pieces and original items of jewelry belonging to the Empress Elisabeth
- See the Holy Grail and the horn of a unicorn
DescriptionVisit two cultural assets from the Habsburg Monarchy: Spanish Riding School and the Imperial Treasury. Observe the world-famous Lipizzaner horsein training, and admire treasures of great historical and religious significance. Visit the Spanish Riding School of Vienna and observe the horses during their morning exercise. In the magnificent setting of the baroque Winter Riding Academy, the morning exercise offers an insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaners and their riders. The morning exercise of the horses is accompanied by classical Viennese music. The morning exercise includes relaxation exercises, refining and perfecting movement, and strengthening certain muscles. The famous school jumps such as levade, courbette, and capriole are not practiced every day. In the Swiss Court, the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace, you’ll find the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs. Marvel at the valuable jewels and the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece. See the Burgundian Treasure from the 15th century as well as the cradle of Napoleon's son. Other highlights include the charming jewelry pieces of the Habsburg empresses and princesses, and original items of jewelry belonging to the Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the largest Agate Bowl in the world, and the horn of a unicorn.
IncludesTicket for the morning exercise at the Spanish Riding School Admission to the Imperial Treasury Transfer Guide (You may also bring your own, please refer to the rules for free admission for group leaders)
- Your voucher must be redeemed at the Imperial Treasury: Swiss Court in the Hofburg Palace Spanish Riding School
- Imperial Treasury Vienna opening times: Wednesday to Monday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM Tuesday: closed
- This event has open seating and no guarantee of seats
- 30 minutes are recommended for a visit to the Spanish Riding School
- The ticket for the Imperial Treasury can be used throughout the day. A visit takes about 1 hour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Walking Tour: Vienna at First Glance
Enjoy a compact tour of central Vienna and see the city's highlights. Admire the Hofburg and see where Mozart lived.409 ReviewsFrom €17.00
Dom Museum Wien Admission
Visit Dom Museum Wien in Vienna, where the historic treasures of St. Stephen’s Cathedral meet modern and contemporary art. The painting of Hapsburg Duke Rudolf IV, theFrom €8.00
Cafe LeopoldMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This Cafe is located in the middle of the Museumsquartier area and sees artists and young people as its customers................
Schmetterlinghaus (Butterfly House)Inner-City, Vienna
The Schmetterlinghaus is a small conservatory that even the littlest in your group will enjoy. As you walk through be ready for butterflies of all colours to land on you
Slovenia Day Trip From Vienna Including Ljubljana and Bled
In the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, there is Slovenia. Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and, the tourist must-see, Bled on this full day tri1 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Classical concert & 2-day sightseeing
Everyone knows that Vienna embodies the classical music of its composers and the unique architecture which reflects its rich history.From €74.00
Private Car Tour: Vienna to Budapest and Back
Enjoy a trip to Budapest in the comfort of an air-conditioned, private vehicle. Relax on your Vienna to Budapest transfer with your driver and guide who will convenientlyFrom €725.00