Christmas Concert and Dinner in the Kursalon
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a Classical concert with works by Mozart and Johann Strauss in the incredible atmosphere of the Kursalon in Vienna
- Experience a Christmas evening full of Viennese charm and an incredible performance of Classical works
- Enjoy an exclusive 4-course meal with the theme of 'Imperial Vienna' in the festive ambience of the 'Das Johann' restaurant
DescriptionCelebrate Christmas in Classical style and see the 'Salonorchester Alt Wien' onstage in the Lanner Saal. Enjoy performances by ballet dancers and international opera singers in an incredible musical celebration of the works of the king of waltz Johann Strauss and one of the primary figures of Viennese Classical music, Mozart. Hear the waltzes and let the rhythm of the polkas thrill you. Enjoy the moving operettas and solo concerts from 2 of the best composers in the world, performed to the highest degree of artistry. Enjoy an exclusive 4-course 'Imperial Vienna' menu in the festive ambience of the 'Das Johann' restaurant.
IncludesConcert tickets 4-course meal Drinks (only on December 24 and 25) Arrival Coat check (EUR 1)
- On December 24, the concert takes place from 18:00 to 19:45 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place after the concert at 20:00
- On December 25, the concert takes place from 20:15 to 22:00 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place before the concert at 18:00
- The price for the gala dinners on December 24 and 25 includes the following drinks during the dinner: Sekt (sparkling wine), white wine, red wine, beer, espresso and alcohol-free drinks
- From December 26 to 30, the concert takes place with an intermission. The 4-course meal will be served before the concert at 18:00 in the in-house restaurant 'Das Johann'. The price for dinner on these dates does not include drinks
- The VIP Category includes a reserved seat, 1 glass of Sekt during the intermission, a Johann Strauss CD and a program
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream