Christmas Polaroid Photography Tour
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Vienna with a local photographer guide
- Dive into the magical atmosphere of the Christmas markets
- Learn how to use a vintage Polaroid camera
- Get an intimate overview of the city on a small group tour of up to 8 people
- Take home 8 of your own photographs as souvenirs
DescriptionDo something different this festive season and take photos of the traditional Christmas markets and holiday decorations of Vienna using a vintage Polaroid camera. Snap iconic attractions, such as the emperor’s winter palace and the tuxedo-wearing waiters of the coffee houses for instant results. Discover the city's most famous sights from a whole new angle following a short introduction about Polaroid photography. No previous skills are needed as your photo guide will help you get the best shots and find good photo opportunities. Pose in front of scenic locations while your guide takes photos of you and your family or friends, or get tips on composition to achieve the best results yourself.
IncludesVintage Polaroid 600 camera rental 1 pack of Polaroid instant film, worth €19 (about $22) 1 booklet with sightseeing information (if available) 1 destination postcard (if available)
- There is no minimum group size for this activity
- No prior knowledge is needed
- A pack of Polaroid original color film is included. If you would like to take more than 8 pictures, additional film can be purchased from your guide at €19 per pack
- The only historical information provided is what’s included in the free printed booklet you'll receive at the start of the tour. The main focus of the tour is taking photos
- Instant photography involves a chemical process and the weather conditions may have an impact on the pictures, especially in the winter. You will be given advice on how to take the best possible pictures, but an unexpected outcome is part of the experience, and that’s exactly what makes Polaroid pictures a one-of-a-kind souvenir
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Museumsquartier - Color overload!Museum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
The Museumsquartier is THE place to during the day for museum visits and great lunces AND in the evenings to hang out, enjoy the nightlife and join many locals.... a trul
Introducing Vienna Part 2: Courtyards & Mysterious Places
Discover Vienna from a different perspective and explore the historical part of the city on this 2-hour tour. Stroll through narrow streets, see lesser-known places in th14 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Vienna’s Ringstrasse: 3-Hour Walk with a Historian
Tour Vienna’s famous Ringstasse with a historian as your guide. The Ring was conceived to dramatically demonstrate the city’s cosmopolitanism and modernity. Learn abo2 ReviewsFrom €95.66
Ice Cream in ViennaInner-City, Vienna
There is no better place to have home made ice cream than in Vienna! Locals love it and consume it at all times - the ice cream parlour in summer is a great option to the
Ticket “I am from Austria' at Raimund Theater
See the thrilling musical “I am from Austria“ at Vienna's Raimund Theater. Enjoy Rainhard Fendrich's greatest hits and a cheerful story full of humor, charm and roman30 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Neuwaldegger Bad - Neuwaldegger PoolWider-City-Centre, Vienna
Vienna has loads to offer in summer: festivals, parties, a huge cultural program - but one exceptional side of Vienna is its easy access to beaches, lakes and pools......
Marionettentheater Schloss SchönbrunnSchonbrunn-Area-Wider-City-Centre, Vienna
In Schloss Schönbrunn you find many attractions, of which one really needs to be mentioned seperately: The Marionette Theatre for kids! You will submerge in a world of f