Christmas Polaroid Photography Tour
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Vienna with a local photographer guide
- Dive into the magical atmosphere of the Christmas markets
- Learn how to use a vintage Polaroid camera
- Get an intimate overview of the city on a small group tour of up to 8 people
- Take home 8 of your own photographs as souvenirs
DescriptionDo something different this festive season and take photos of the traditional Christmas markets and holiday decorations of Vienna using a vintage Polaroid camera. Snap iconic attractions, such as the emperor’s winter palace and the tuxedo-wearing waiters of the coffee houses for instant results. Discover the city's most famous sights from a whole new angle following a short introduction about Polaroid photography. No previous skills are needed as your photo guide will help you get the best shots and find good photo opportunities. Pose in front of scenic locations while your guide takes photos of you and your family or friends, or get tips on composition to achieve the best results yourself.
IncludesVintage Polaroid 600 camera rental 1 pack of Polaroid instant film, worth €19 (about $22) 1 booklet with sightseeing information (if available) 1 destination postcard (if available)
- There is no minimum group size for this activity
- No prior knowledge is needed
- A pack of Polaroid original color film is included. If you would like to take more than 8 pictures, additional film can be purchased from your guide at €19 per pack
- The only historical information provided is what’s included in the free printed booklet you'll receive at the start of the tour. The main focus of the tour is taking photos
- Instant photography involves a chemical process and the weather conditions may have an impact on the pictures, especially in the winter. You will be given advice on how to take the best possible pictures, but an unexpected outcome is part of the experience, and that’s exactly what makes Polaroid pictures a one-of-a-kind souvenir
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Bratislava Private Tour from Vienna
Enjoy a the trip to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, in the comfort of a private vehicle. Take an extensive drive through the streets and discover the cultural and hiFrom €405.00
Wachau Valley Ship Cruise with Bus Transfer from Vienna
Journey through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Wachau Valley on the River Danube on an amazing cruise aboard the newly renovated MS Wachau from Vienna. See histori6 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Combo Ticket: Kunsthistorisches Museum & Imperial Treasury
Explore the Habsburg treasures of Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Imperial Treasury with a combined entrance ticket to see the world’s most important art co67 ReviewsFrom €19.00
Cinema Under the StarsBelvedere-Area, Vienna
Every summer in Vienna, Cinema Under the Stars shows films on a wide range of topics and mostly in original language with English subtitles. Admission is free of charge..
Alt Wiener Schnapsmuseum Guided Tour with Tastings
Take a look behind the scenes, get to know a Viennese Family and their story, and time warp back to the Imperial Age. Enjoy an entertaining tour and an extensive schnapps7 ReviewsFrom €7.00
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Mozart Concert in the Golden Hall with Dinner
Experience a perfect evening in Vienna with a Mozart concert and dinner. Be enchanted by the most wonderful pieces by the great composer and enjoy a delicious 3-course me8 ReviewsFrom €100.00