Vienna City Card: Discounts and Public Transport
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take advantage of great discounts at the Hofburg Palace, Schönbrunn Palace, and more
- Enjoy free public transport in downtown Vienna (journeys to the airport excluded)
- Get a free coupon booklet listing all of the Vienna City Card's perks and benefits
DescriptionWith the Vienna City Card, you can go anywhere in Austria's beautiful capital city. Just validate your pass at the nearest ticket machine and head out on your way! Upon validation, you'll have 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation, including the metro, trams, regional trains, buses, and night buses (zone 100). The Vienna City Card also lets you visit some of the city's most important sights. Get discounts at plenty of Vienna's museums, exhibitions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafés, restaurants and wine taverns. Vienna is waiting for you! To learn about all of the benefits of the Vienna City Card, see the coupon book that you'll receive along with your card. If you're traveling with your family, take advantage of more great discounts for children! Get discounts for over 210 museums, attractions, theaters, shops and restaurants with the Vienna City Card. Please see your Vienna Card coupon book for full information about all the discounts you can get with your card.
IncludesFree public transportation in Vienna for 24, 48 or 72 hours Discounts and deals at many museums, attractions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafes and restaurants Kids go free on public transportation (until 15 years of age; ID required) Add a 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Tour to your public transportation and enjoy Vienna a little bit longer Transportation from and to the airport
- Please note that since Vienna International Airport is situated outside of the city, your Vienna City Card does not enable you to travel there via public transport for free. You can still save money on travel to and from with the airport thanks to the 10% discount on airport transfers
- Each Vienna City Card includes free public transport for a child under the age of 15, in addition to the ticket holder. Please ask about children's admission prices at museums, attractions and sights
- Each Vienna City Card and its advantages are available for the duration of your stay (7 days maximum). Public transportation (and the optional Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Tour) must be validated and used within those 7 days
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Walking Tour: Vienna at First Glance
Enjoy a compact tour of central Vienna and see the city's highlights. Admire the Hofburg and see where Mozart lived.409 ReviewsFrom €17.00
Dom Museum Wien Admission
Visit Dom Museum Wien in Vienna, where the historic treasures of St. Stephen’s Cathedral meet modern and contemporary art. The painting of Hapsburg Duke Rudolf IV, theFrom €8.00
Cafe LeopoldMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This Cafe is located in the middle of the Museumsquartier area and sees artists and young people as its customers................
Schmetterlinghaus (Butterfly House)Inner-City, Vienna
The Schmetterlinghaus is a small conservatory that even the littlest in your group will enjoy. As you walk through be ready for butterflies of all colours to land on you
Slovenia Day Trip From Vienna Including Ljubljana and Bled
In the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, there is Slovenia. Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and, the tourist must-see, Bled on this full day tri1 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Classical concert & 2-day sightseeing
Everyone knows that Vienna embodies the classical music of its composers and the unique architecture which reflects its rich history.From €74.00
Private Car Tour: Vienna to Budapest and Back
Enjoy a trip to Budapest in the comfort of an air-conditioned, private vehicle. Relax on your Vienna to Budapest transfer with your driver and guide who will convenientlyFrom €725.00