City Center Scavenger Hunt in English
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the beautiful sights of Vienna on a unique scavenger hunt
- Learn historical facts about the imperial city
- Solve puzzles to find your way to the end point
DescriptionSolve puzzles to discover the sights of Vienna from a unique perspective using a self-guided game box to work your way around the imperial city and its main monuments. Start at beautiful St. Stephen's Cathedral and explore the famous shopping street of the Graben. Admire the stunning Votiv Church and City Hall, and continue to the iconic Burgtheater. Wander through the historic Heldenplatz and pass attractions such as the Hofburg and Michaelerplatz. Learn the history of the city and experience its coffee house culture along the way. Taste an authentic sacher cake with a cup of coffee, just like a local. The rules of the game are simple. Your game box contains 16 sealed and numbered envelopes with small tasks that have to be solved. Follow the clear directions and decipher puzzles to find your way to the end point. Decide when you want to start and how long you want to explore. You can take a break at any time and even continue on another day.
Includes• Game box with 16 numbered and sealed envelopes Entrance fees Public transportation Additional tours
- This is an English version of the activity
- You do not need an appointment for your scavenger hunt. Simply order the game box and it will be sent to you
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years. • Shipping is included in the cost. It can take up to 3 working days in Germany and up to 5 working days abroad to arrive. It is not possible to pick up the game box in Vienna
- The game box will be dispatched shortly before your chosen date. If you need the box sooner, please choose an earlier date • The scavenger hunt can be carried out at any time after receipt of the box, regardless of the date selected
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream