City Discovery Game
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Vienna
- Solve clues on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- Discover monuments, landmarks, and little known spots
- Learn about Vienna's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that your solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Vienna as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start on Franziskaner Platz, in front of the statue. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin. Set off to explore Vienna as you solve 12 clues, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. During this cryptic city discovery adventure, you’ll explore Vienna’s hidden gems as well as movie locations from Before Sunrise. While solving the cryptic clues, you’ll unlock romantic stories about Vienna relating to the movie. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity.
IncludesA web app game played on your smartphone (a little data is needed, 2MB, but no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint, there’s one per riddle. However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes ‘penalty time’ to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle, this adds 20 minutes ‘penalty time’. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- This is a self-guided tour which means that there is no guide waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available only available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream