Ticket “I am from Austria' at Raimund Theater
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Look forward to the premiere of the musical “I am from Austria“ at Vienna's Raimund Theater and be captivated by great songs
- Admire impressive stage settings, fascinating choreographies and sumptuous costumes
- Enjoy a wonderful story taking place at a traditional hotel in Vienna that turns into the pivot of the whole wide world
DescriptionLook forward to a fantastic musical evening at Vienna's Raimund Theater with great hits by Rainhard Fendrich. Enjoy awesome stage settings, thrilling choreographies and sumptuous costumes. Look behind the scenes of a luxurious hotel in Vienna, when a famous star guest causes a fuss and lots of Hollywood flair. Experience the private and touching moments away from the bright flashlights. Watch how Vienna's fictitious traditional Hotel Edler turns into the pivot of the whole wide world in this musical.
IncludesTicket Transfer Food and drinks
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable
- Subject to the terms and conditions of Vereinigte Bühnen Wien
- You will be informed about your seat numbers within 48-hours after booking
- If you book more than one ticket, seats will be selected side by side when possible. In case of bigger groups, adjacent seating can't always be guaranteed
- The musical will be presented in German only
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Cinema Under the StarsBelvedere-Area, Vienna
Every summer in Vienna, Cinema Under the Stars shows films on a wide range of topics and mostly in original language with English subtitles. Admission is free of charge..
Red Bus City ToursInner-City, Vienna
Red Bus City Tours is the first sightseeing tour operator in Vienna with a Cabriolet Bus................
Spanish Riding School & Imperial Treasury Combination Ticket
Discover two of the most fascinating sights in Vienna with this practical combo ticket. Observe the morning exercise of the famous Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding122 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Concierge Hotel ImperialInner-City, Vienna
The concierge at the Imperial Hotel in Vienna (the best in the city) is well known for his excellent contacts and that he is able to solve every problem!...............
2-Hour Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens Afternoon Tour
Explore the former summer residence of the Austrian court on a 2-hour afternoon tour of the Schönbrunn Palace and gardens. Benefit from the expertise of an English-speak19 ReviewsFrom €50.00
Guided Tour of Museum Quarter in Vienna
The special tour leads you from the Museums Quarter to the Maria-Theresia-Platz and Heldenplatz square to the Hofburg Palace for a fascinating insight into Vienna.1 ReviewsFrom €9.00
DDSG CruisesPrater-Area, Vienna
This is an Austrian tour operator with six ships that offer different excursions within Austria or abroad (Slovakia or Hungary) - check their website for prices and sched