Ticket “I am from Austria' at Raimund Theater
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Look forward to the premiere of the musical “I am from Austria“ at Vienna's Raimund Theater and be captivated by great songs
- Admire impressive stage settings, fascinating choreographies and sumptuous costumes
- Enjoy a wonderful story taking place at a traditional hotel in Vienna that turns into the pivot of the whole wide world
DescriptionLook forward to a fantastic musical evening at Vienna's Raimund Theater with great hits by Rainhard Fendrich. Enjoy awesome stage settings, thrilling choreographies and sumptuous costumes. Look behind the scenes of a luxurious hotel in Vienna, when a famous star guest causes a fuss and lots of Hollywood flair. Experience the private and touching moments away from the bright flashlights. Watch how Vienna's fictitious traditional Hotel Edler turns into the pivot of the whole wide world in this musical.
IncludesTicket Transfer Food and drinks
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable
- Subject to the terms and conditions of Vereinigte Bühnen Wien
- You will be informed about your seat numbers within 48-hours after booking
- If you book more than one ticket, seats will be selected side by side when possible. In case of bigger groups, adjacent seating can't always be guaranteed
- The musical will be presented in German only
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream