Vienna to Bratislava to Budapest Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See three capitals of three countries
- Enjoy the beautiful Landscape of the Danube
- Visit the Danube Bend and the lovely little romantic town Szentendre
DescriptionDay One: Vienna, Austria to Bratislava, Slovakia: Meet in front of Cafe Landtmann. Start your journey through the city and continue on to the Donauinsel Island and on the Eurovelo 6 along the Danube to Orth. Enjoy a lunch break here. Continue to the to the Castle Eckartsau, which was the last residence of the imperial family in Austria. Over the Danube bridge, come to Hainburg and then to the border of Slovakia near Bratislava. Rest for the evening in Preßburg, a 4-star hotel. Day Two: Bratislava, Slovakia to Budapest, Hungary: In the morning take a short-cut on the train to the Hungarian border to Szob and the National Park Donau-Ipoly. From here, enjoy the ride on the bike path along the Danube through the famous Danube Bend with the panorama of the castle Visegrad. After the baroque city of Vác, continue to the romantic artist town of Szentendre. Through the floodplain forest, reach Budapest and dive into the hustle and bustle of the city.
IncludesBikes Luggage transport A guide An overnight stay Train and ferry tickets Food and drinks Souvenirs Entrance fees
- Both days have approximately 70 km of cycling, which is the equivalent of four to four and half hours of cycling at an average speed of 16 to 18 km/h
- This will mostly be on bicycle roads but may also include public roads with road traffic
- Participants are required to be safe bicycle riders and be able to ride for two to three hours at a time
- There are no hills on this route but strong south-eastern winds can make it difficult, although this wind direction is not typical
- Please note this is subject to adverse weather conditions and you must bring suitable clothes, especially waterproofs
- It is highly recommended to bring padded cycling trousers
- The support car will be available approximately every two to three hours, should you need to change your clothes
- It is highly recommended to bring a small rucksack and to keep it lightweight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Bratislava Private Tour from Vienna
Enjoy a the trip to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, in the comfort of a private vehicle. Take an extensive drive through the streets and discover the cultural and hiFrom €405.00
Wachau Valley Ship Cruise with Bus Transfer from Vienna
Journey through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Wachau Valley on the River Danube on an amazing cruise aboard the newly renovated MS Wachau from Vienna. See histori6 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Combo Ticket: Kunsthistorisches Museum & Imperial Treasury
Explore the Habsburg treasures of Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Imperial Treasury with a combined entrance ticket to see the world’s most important art co67 ReviewsFrom €19.00
Cinema Under the StarsBelvedere-Area, Vienna
Every summer in Vienna, Cinema Under the Stars shows films on a wide range of topics and mostly in original language with English subtitles. Admission is free of charge..
Alt Wiener Schnapsmuseum Guided Tour with Tastings
Take a look behind the scenes, get to know a Viennese Family and their story, and time warp back to the Imperial Age. Enjoy an entertaining tour and an extensive schnapps7 ReviewsFrom €7.00
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Mozart Concert in the Golden Hall with Dinner
Experience a perfect evening in Vienna with a Mozart concert and dinner. Be enchanted by the most wonderful pieces by the great composer and enjoy a delicious 3-course me8 ReviewsFrom €100.00