Vienna to Bratislava to Budapest Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See three capitals of three countries
- Enjoy the beautiful Landscape of the Danube
- Visit the Danube Bend and the lovely little romantic town Szentendre
DescriptionDay One: Vienna, Austria to Bratislava, Slovakia: Meet in front of Cafe Landtmann. Start your journey through the city and continue on to the Donauinsel Island and on the Eurovelo 6 along the Danube to Orth. Enjoy a lunch break here. Continue to the to the Castle Eckartsau, which was the last residence of the imperial family in Austria. Over the Danube bridge, come to Hainburg and then to the border of Slovakia near Bratislava. Rest for the evening in Preßburg, a 4-star hotel. Day Two: Bratislava, Slovakia to Budapest, Hungary: In the morning take a short-cut on the train to the Hungarian border to Szob and the National Park Donau-Ipoly. From here, enjoy the ride on the bike path along the Danube through the famous Danube Bend with the panorama of the castle Visegrad. After the baroque city of Vác, continue to the romantic artist town of Szentendre. Through the floodplain forest, reach Budapest and dive into the hustle and bustle of the city.
IncludesBikes Luggage transport A guide An overnight stay Train and ferry tickets Food and drinks Souvenirs Entrance fees
- Both days have approximately 70 km of cycling, which is the equivalent of four to four and half hours of cycling at an average speed of 16 to 18 km/h
- This will mostly be on bicycle roads but may also include public roads with road traffic
- Participants are required to be safe bicycle riders and be able to ride for two to three hours at a time
- There are no hills on this route but strong south-eastern winds can make it difficult, although this wind direction is not typical
- Please note this is subject to adverse weather conditions and you must bring suitable clothes, especially waterproofs
- It is highly recommended to bring padded cycling trousers
- The support car will be available approximately every two to three hours, should you need to change your clothes
- It is highly recommended to bring a small rucksack and to keep it lightweight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Museumsquartier - Color overload!Museum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
The Museumsquartier is THE place to during the day for museum visits and great lunces AND in the evenings to hang out, enjoy the nightlife and join many locals.... a trul
Introducing Vienna Part 2: Courtyards & Mysterious Places
Discover Vienna from a different perspective and explore the historical part of the city on this 2-hour tour. Stroll through narrow streets, see lesser-known places in th14 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Vienna’s Ringstrasse: 3-Hour Walk with a Historian
Tour Vienna’s famous Ringstasse with a historian as your guide. The Ring was conceived to dramatically demonstrate the city’s cosmopolitanism and modernity. Learn abo2 ReviewsFrom €95.66
Ice Cream in ViennaInner-City, Vienna
There is no better place to have home made ice cream than in Vienna! Locals love it and consume it at all times - the ice cream parlour in summer is a great option to the
Ticket “I am from Austria' at Raimund Theater
See the thrilling musical “I am from Austria“ at Vienna's Raimund Theater. Enjoy Rainhard Fendrich's greatest hits and a cheerful story full of humor, charm and roman30 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Neuwaldegger Bad - Neuwaldegger PoolWider-City-Centre, Vienna
Vienna has loads to offer in summer: festivals, parties, a huge cultural program - but one exceptional side of Vienna is its easy access to beaches, lakes and pools......
Marionettentheater Schloss SchönbrunnSchonbrunn-Area-Wider-City-Centre, Vienna
In Schloss Schönbrunn you find many attractions, of which one really needs to be mentioned seperately: The Marionette Theatre for kids! You will submerge in a world of f