My Guide Website?
Austrian Beer Tasting and Self-Guided Tour of Vienna
Fall in love with the taste of popular, regional and craft beers from Austria with a self guided tasting tour of 6 beers and delicious appetizers. Find out interesting facts about brewing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Meet the culture of Vienna in fantastic beer halls and breweries
- Enjoy 6 different Austrian beers on a self-guided beer tour of Vienna Old Town
- Taste popular, regional, and craft beers and compare their unique flavours
- Try local appetizers and snacks that enhance the flavour of beer
- Use our informative booklet and save yourself a lot of time for tiring research
DescriptionSample the best of Austrian beer on a self-guided beer tour of Vienna Old Town. Get the best beer tasting experience thanks to a booklet prepared by local experts with interesting and useful information including venue names, locations, contact numbers and beer recommendations, to help you plan your day. Set off on a beer tasting adventure to find your favourite beer in Vienna! You will get to know Austrian beers and learn about the 700-year history of beer brewing in Austria. Serve yourself a fun and educational evening thanks to a comprehensive introduction to the world of beer brewing with interesting facts and stories. Step inside 3 the best selected beer halls and try the most known. Try a wide range of local beers from Märzen to IPA and everything in between. Find out which appetizers and snacks match perfectly with beers. Delight different kinds of beer with an interesting story in your hand and surroundings as you will stay in historic Vienna city centre. Each place defines itself as different, but still deeply connected with Austrian culture. Enjoy great hospitality in a traditional tenement where the restaurant is maintained by three generations of family. This place is a symbol of the Viennese life-style! Meet one of the most famous and be amazed by a wide range of beers, including seasonal craft beers, but also by the great interior with humoristic decorations and authentic elements for brewing. Finish the tour at a fantastic place with people passionate about brewing, here you will see most of their Brewing Equipment right next to your table. As an added bonus, you will receive a 10% discount code for booking any guided tour with Rosotravel to use on your next adventure. It's your self guided beer tour - decide in order where to drink and what to do! Be your own guide in Vienna!
IncludesUnlimited access to a self-guided tour booklet prepared by a Local Beer Expert A brief history and interesting facts about beer brewing in Austria A map of the best beer halls and breweries in Vienna's old town Recommendations of the best Austrian beers and appetizers to try A discount code for any guided tour with Rosotravel
- Immediately after purchasing this self-guided tour, you will receive a direct link to the Google drive folder containing your booklet in a pdf file (link you will find on the voucher after booking). The access is unlimited so you can download it anytime on any device. This self-guided tour is available in 15 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Hindi, Japanese, Standard Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Your self-guided tour is fully flexible. The booklet includes practical information on recommended places to visit, including their opening hours, addresses and information about tickets to help you plan your day. In the booklet you will find a 10% discount code for any future bookings. We recommend you make table reservations in advance, as some places are so popular they may be fully booked. Due to local customs, you may be asked to order food with your beer. The legal drinking age in Austria is 18.