Best Shopping in Vienna
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Vienna is a great place to shop. Not only souvenirs and regional clothing shops - it offers everything, your heart desires! Vienna boasts charming open markets like Naschmarkt, trendy boutiques, countless antique stores, etc...at great bargains!
Vienna is famous for its Austrian fashion (Dirndl and Lederhosen), as well as excellent music record stores, both classical and modern. But shopping opportunities here range much further. Have a look at our "things to buy section", you will get good ideas! But be aware of Vienna's shopping hours - they are much more restricted than elsewhere!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide