Best Books in Vienna
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
There are plenty of bookstores spread throughout the city. In case you need to get some travel info or even find some English children books, or an international magazine - you can easily find them in the city center or on Mariahilferstrasse.
If you take a look around on the metro, you're bound to find quite a number of people reading something. Whether a magazine, book or one of the many free newspapers, the Viennese love to fill idle time with words so you're bound to find a bookstore with something you would like to pick up and read yourself. Many places also have an English section.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch