My Guide Website?
Best of Vienna 1-Day Tour by Car with Schonbrunn Tickets9 Reviews
Discover the top attractions of Vienna's Old Town on this tour with car transfers. See highlights such as St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Hofburg and visit Schonbrunn Palace and Belvedere Palace.
- Discover the charms of Vienna on a full-day car tour with a private guide
- Explore Old Town highlights, such as St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Rathaus
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the Schonbrunn Palace and Belvedere
- Immerse yourself in local history, culture, and some outstanding architecture
- Enjoy convenient car transportation with a pickup and drop-off service
DescriptionExplore Vienna, the capital of Austria and the hub of culture and art for most of Europe during the Hapsburg Empire. Uncover an abundance of historical, cultural and architectural monuments. Embark on an exclusive tour of Vienna by car and see all the main attractions in one day. During the 3-hour tour you see the essential sights of Vienna's Old Town from the comfort of a private, air conditioned vehicle. After being picked up from your accommodation, enjoy hassle-free sightseeing without ever worrying about getting tired feet. Let your private guide show you Old Town highlights, starting with the magnificent city hall Rathaus, built using some 30 million bricks. The next stop on the list is the gorgeous 18th century St Peter’s Catholic Church, located in the beating heart of the Old Town. Among the stunning townhouses and monuments, marvel at the sculpted Column of the Trinity. Spy one of the greatest Gothic cathedrals in the world , the St Stephen’s Cathedral, with its iconic Romanesque towers and spire. Dive along beautiful Viennese streets and see the world-famous State Opera, where composers such as Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin have performed. View the Albertina, a 19th century Habsburg palace, and the magnificent Hofburg Palace complex, which houses various museums and the Imperial Treasury. Go on to admire the fabulous Palais Schwarzenberg and take a stroll through the Baroque-style garden of the 18th-century Belvedere. At the end of a fruitful tour be driven back to your accommodation. Choose the 7-hour option to learn even more about Vienna and the Habsburg Empire. During the extended tour, visit St Peter’s Catholic Church (Peterskirche). Be amazed by its Baroque-style interior with its murals, paintings, and domed roof with lots of gilding. With this option step inside St Stephen’s Cathedral to marvel at the stunning stained glass windows, soaring pillars, Baroque high altar, impressive vaulting, colorful tiled roof, and other treasures. Other highlights include driving through th Museums Quarter which features Baroque palaces containing various museums and seeing the Karlskirche, a 18th-century Habsburg domed cathedral with Baroque, Greek, and Roman elements. In addition, with the 7 and 8-hour option visit the top 1 attraction in Vienna, the Schonbrunn Palace with skip-the-line tickets. Explore the luxurious Rococo-style apartments of Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife Elisabeth. Learn about imperial life and take a stroll in the palace’s elegant gardens. With the 8-hour option, enjoy the Upper Belvedere Palace Place.
IncludesPrivate full-day car tour Guide with Official Vienna License Entry to St Stephen's Cathedral and St Peter’s Church (in 7 and 8-hour options) Skip-the-line tickets to Schonbrunn Palace with highlights tour (in 7 and 8-hour options) Skip-the-line tickets to Belvedere Palace (in 8-hour option) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Due to Sunday and holiday masses, sightseeing inside the churches may be limited
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Schonbrunn Palace grant you immediate entry at your booked time, without waiting in line at the ticket office the highlights tour includes extra rooms that are only available to affiliated tour operators
- Private transfers are in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group, but want to travel in a more spacious car, it is recommended that you book a 5-person tour to get a large vehicle
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€315.70Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today