Budapest Day Trip from Vienna55 Reviews
Experience the magic of Budapest on this full day tour from Vienna! Explore the city and its famous sights on a comfortable, air-conditioned bus.
- Experience a lovely day trip to Budapest by bus from Vienna
- See the Hungarian Parliament Building, the largest building in Hungary
- Relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- Visit Matthias Church, the most beautiful church in Budapest
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Danube River
DescriptionExperience the beautiful and historic city of Budapest with a day trip on a comfortable tour bus from Vienna. Take a comfortable ride through the plains of western Hungary to the city of Budapest, located on the scenic banks of the Danube River. Take an informative tour of the Buda and Pest districts, learning about their historical and cultural significance of the Hungarian capital along the way. Admire the most famous sights of the city, such as the majestic Buda Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and symbol of the city. See the Hungarian Parliament Building, a building inspired by the Palace of Westminster, and Heroes’ Square, St. Stephen's Basilica, Matthias Church, and enjoy a visit to Margaret Island as you learn the meanings of these diverse sights from your tour guide. At 17:00, return to Vienna and enjoy a drop off at your hotel.
IncludesBus transfer City tour by bus Guided walking tour through the historic city center Lunch
- Don't forget to bring your passport
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability