Classic Vienna: 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour504 Reviews
Experience Vienna on this 3-hour bike tour, and discover a great selection of this magnificent city's sights and landmarks.
- Start your day at the Vienna State Opera, a must for any visitor
- See the Austrian Parliament Building and the Rathaus on Ringstraße
- Take in the Hofburg Imperial Palace and Heldenplatz
- Marvel at the magnificent St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Stop at the Hundertwasserhaus
- Ride along the Donau Canal
- Enjoy a tour with a licensed tour guide
DescriptionThis tour takes you to Vienna's most beautiful sights, from the city center to the Danube Canal. Stay on bike paths and less congested roads for the ideal experience of Austria's beautiful capital with plenty of chances to stop for photos along the way! Ride along the Ringstraße, passing the famous sights including the Staatsoper (State Opera), the Austrian Parliament Building, the Burgtheater, and the Rathaus (town hall), then continue into the first district, where St. Stephen's Cathedral rises impressively above Stephansplatz. Follows the Donau Canal past Urania and through the Stadtpark, over Karlsplatz with the magnificent Karlskirche, then return to the starting point.
IncludesBike rental Tour guide Drinks and snacks
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. Rain ponchos can be purchased
- Children under 12 cannot participate in this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability